Ryan Allen Sheckler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Ryan Sheckler fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pencil Drawings

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pencil Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Pencil Drawings   Pencil Drawings EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 2:20 am

I'm not totally sure if this is the right section, so correct me if I'm wrong.. But I'd like to show you my drawings.

Desiii probably already knows them, 'cause I've got a topic quite like this on the rupertgrint forums..

Yeah, uh.. I'll start off with 2 Shaun White drawings I made. I've also got a Ryan Sheckler drawing, but the picture I took of it is bad, so when I've made a new pic. I'll put that one up as well. Smile

Shaun White 1:
Pencil Drawings Shaun_White_by_MeikeZ
Link to DeviantArt page.

Shaun White 2:
Pencil Drawings Shaun_White_2_by_MeikeZ
Link to DeviantArt page.

I'd love some feedback. Smile

Oh, and you can add your drawings too, if you have any. ^^
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin

Pencil Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pencil Drawings   Pencil Drawings EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 6:30 am

wow.
those are great!
keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://ryansheckler.niceboard.net

Pencil Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pencil Drawings   Pencil Drawings EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 8:01 am

Meike, were you at the Shaun White message board (the white-wahpah) one? I think I might of seen your art there.. but I'm not so sure. But very good!
Back to top Go down

Pencil Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pencil Drawings   Pencil Drawings EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 11:35 pm

california wrote:
Meike, were you at the Shaun White message board (the white-wahpah) one? I think I might of seen your art there.. but I'm not so sure. But very good!
I was indeed! The first one was posted there.. 'cause I made it in 2006. The other one is quite new. Made in february this year.

I went online there recently.. and went away 2 minutes later.. It's so sad that spam has ruined that board. Bad messages all over the place.. Such a shame, it was a nice message board.
Back to top Go down

Pencil Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pencil Drawings   Pencil Drawings EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 6:19 am

Actually I haven't seen these drawing yet, but they're very very amazing.
Geez. Hahah, you're very talented!
Back to top Go down

Pencil Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pencil Drawings   Pencil Drawings EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 9:49 am

wow these are really sweet i wish ic ould draw like that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Pencil Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pencil Drawings   Pencil Drawings EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 12:27 am

Thanks so much! ^^
Back to top Go down

Pencil Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pencil Drawings   Pencil Drawings EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 8:02 am

those are awesome drawings! (:
and shaun white is amazing. i love watching him snowboard.
Back to top Go down

Pencil Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pencil Drawings   Pencil Drawings EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 11:43 am

I wish I had talent like this.
Back to top Go down

Pencil Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pencil Drawings   Pencil Drawings EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 7:02 am

You guys are making me blush.. Embarassed

I don't know if you know this guy btw, it's Edward Speleers.. and this other guy (I know Desiii knows this one!) Rupert Grint.. But I've got 2 drawings, of them that is. Smile

Well, this is Edward:

Pencil Drawings Edward_Speleers_by_MeikeZ

And this is Rupert:

Pencil Drawings Rupert_Grint_2_by_MeikeZ
Back to top Go down

Pencil Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pencil Drawings   Pencil Drawings EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 9:24 am

wow these are so good i love them
Back to top Go down

Pencil Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pencil Drawings   Pencil Drawings EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:53 pm

*debbie* wrote:
wow these are so good i love them
Yay, thank you! I love you
Back to top Go down

Pencil Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pencil Drawings   Pencil Drawings EmptySun May 04, 2008 11:50 pm

Okay guys.. I know you know this one. Razz

Pencil Drawings Ryan_Sheckler_2_by_MeikeZ
Back to top Go down

Pencil Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pencil Drawings   Pencil Drawings EmptyMon May 05, 2008 10:10 am

these pics are soooo sick you are like a super awesome drawer i guarentee you will go far!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Pencil Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pencil Drawings   Pencil Drawings EmptyMon May 05, 2008 12:15 pm

The ones you just added are so bomb.
Dang. I wish I had skill, ahahaha.
Back to top Go down

Pencil Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pencil Drawings   Pencil Drawings EmptyMon May 05, 2008 7:56 pm

Ahh, you're so sweet! Very Happy

Now I'm stuck on what/who to draw next.. Buh, maybe that gorgeous new Dutch writer.. Yeah.. I might just do that. Cool
Back to top Go down

Pencil Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pencil Drawings   Pencil Drawings EmptyWed May 07, 2008 2:50 pm

Hahahaha, go for it!
Back to top Go down

Pencil Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pencil Drawings   Pencil Drawings EmptyThu May 08, 2008 4:27 am

Meike, pm me on thi site, and give me your e-mail address, and i will give you a nice pic of Ryan to draw. Or maybe some other celeb/.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pencil Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pencil Drawings   Pencil Drawings Empty

Back to top Go down

Pencil Drawings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ryan Allen Sheckler :: Misc. :: Graphics-
Jump to: