Ryan Allen Sheckler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Ryan Sheckler fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why and since when are you fan of Ryan?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Why and since when are you fan of Ryan? Empty
PostSubject: Why and since when are you fan of Ryan?   Why and since when are you fan of Ryan? EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 9:25 pm

Like the topictitle already says.. Why are you fan of Ryan? And when did you first hear about him?

I was 13 (and I'm 18 now) and I was watching tv, when a skateboard contest came on.. I was stoked, because I live in the Netherlands and skateboarding is hardly ever on tv around here. Well, I saw Ryan for the first time then and I loved the fact that he was so good and my age! I've been following his every move ever since. Very Happy

Oh, and yeah.. I do skate myself. I've had a big pause though.. health stuff. But I've recently took up skating again.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why and since when are you fan of Ryan?   Why and since when are you fan of Ryan? EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 10:02 pm

I noticed him on a skating competition when I was about 12 (he would have been 15 Now I'm 15 and he's 18 ) I thought it was cool that he was close to my age, and he was (and still is) a great skater. I've never skated, and probably never will, but I do like to watch.
Back to top Go down
http://ryansheckler.niceboard.net

PostSubject: Re: Why and since when are you fan of Ryan?   Why and since when are you fan of Ryan? EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 9:22 am

The first time I heard of him, was innnnn, I believe 6th or 7th grade (I'm in 11th now), when my then friend had a photo of him in her locker.
I thought he was pretty cute.

I never really had a 'becoming a fan' point. 'Cause after my then friend told me his name, I looked it up, and watched a few videos on youtube. And I've kept a casual update on what was going on with him through the years.
But most recently when I decided to get back into skating again I've kept a closer look on what he's been doing.
He's such an amazing skater, and he seems to be such a chill, awesome guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why and since when are you fan of Ryan?   Why and since when are you fan of Ryan? EmptySun May 18, 2008 2:06 am

hmm i was in 6th grade so i was like..11? im 16 and a junior now so 5 years whoot! lol i found out about him through a skater friend he was like check this dude out hes sick! and ya lol thats how i found out about him im hoping to see him skate irl sometime soon =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why and since when are you fan of Ryan?   Why and since when are you fan of Ryan? EmptySun May 18, 2008 4:27 am

I saw him on t.v it was a skating comp. I have been a fan since 04 so like 4 years. I have been a huge fan since then that is why I went to go meet him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why and since when are you fan of Ryan?   Why and since when are you fan of Ryan? EmptyTue May 27, 2008 8:59 am

That's sick that you met him.
Do you have any pictures?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why and since when are you fan of Ryan?   Why and since when are you fan of Ryan? EmptyWed May 28, 2008 7:41 am

Yes I do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why and since when are you fan of Ryan?   Why and since when are you fan of Ryan? EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:32 pm

Share some?!
Ahahah, that'd be sick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why and since when are you fan of Ryan?   Why and since when are you fan of Ryan? EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 8:09 am

Yea I will post them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why and since when are you fan of Ryan?   Why and since when are you fan of Ryan? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why and since when are you fan of Ryan?
Page 1 of 1