Ryan Allen Sheckler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Ryan Sheckler fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What I don't understand.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What I don't understand. Empty
PostSubject: What I don't understand.   What I don't understand. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 8:48 am

I totally don't understand why some people will waste their time hating on a celebrity they don't like, or say they don't care about.
But if they're taking the time to think about words to type to hate with.. they obviously do care. If they didn't, they wouldn't hate.
Y'know what I'm sayin'? Hahaha.

It's so stupid.
And then when you acknowledge that they're wasting their time, they start hating on you saying you've got no taste in music or movies, or whatever it is the select celebrity does.

Geez, people confuse me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I don't understand.   What I don't understand. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 9:06 am

No yeah i dont get all that either and it annoys me they would waste their time findin bad and stupid things to write about that celebrity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I don't understand.   What I don't understand. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 9:48 am

Definately. It's really stupid.
I mean, why ruin it for the fans who do like the celebrity.
They wouldn't appreciate if it were done to them, so why do it?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What I don't understand.   What I don't understand. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 6:10 am

I know! I see people bashing Ryan all the time,
they say he is too whiny about his parents divorce,
HE THOUGHT IT WAS HIS FAULT. I would be whiny about it to.
I personally don't think him sharing his feelings is 'whiny'
not many guys would do that, or cry on camera. I think it
makes him more of a man.
Back to top Go down
http://ryansheckler.niceboard.net

PostSubject: Re: What I don't understand.   What I don't understand. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 10:14 am

Rachel wrote:
I know! I see people bashing Ryan all the time,
they say he is too whiny about his parents divorce,
HE THOUGHT IT WAS HIS FAULT. I would be whiny about it to.
I personally don't think him sharing his feelings is 'whiny'
not many guys would do that, or cry on camera. I think it
makes him more of a man.
Hell yes!

He's intouch with his emotions. That's more appreciated by so many people over some guy just like, punching some other guy out because he doesn't know what he's feeling.
Idk if that made sense.

But I'm in total agreement, it does make him more of a man than more than half the idiots who say he's whiny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I don't understand.   What I don't understand. EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 11:42 pm

I agree too. I broke up with my boyfriend.. uh.. ex-boyfriend.. yesterday morning, after having been together for 13 months, because he just couldn't express his feelings and emotions. I need someone who is in touch with his emotions and not afraid to show it..

That's why I'm so confused that people bash Ryan for crying on his show.. Seriously, is he supposed to keep worrying about it or something? It's a good thing to talk to others and to cry.. It really helps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I don't understand.   What I don't understand. EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 6:21 am

That's very true.
And it really is silly that people bash him for it. It's just stupid.
But they're probably just jealous of him for one reason or another.

At least, that's what I think.

And it's really stupid for anyone to bash any celebrity or non-celebrity person they don't like.
I mean, it's just a total waste of energy.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What I don't understand.   What I don't understand. EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 6:35 am

On another forum I am a member of,
there is some people who are not a fan
of Ryan, and try to say stuff to make the
fans mad. I just ignore them, I figure
that if we don't give them the attention
they want, they will stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I don't understand.   What I don't understand. EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 11:04 am

Yeah, that's true, and it makes sense.
But it is really immature of them. Really.

I don't bother with haters or anything.
I just ignore them. It's just really stupid, and annoying.
I have yet to understand why anyone would rather waste their energy on hating on someone.
Y'know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I don't understand.   What I don't understand. EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 8:05 am

i get so annoyed reading the stuff people hate about a certain celebrity.
and i also hate when they put something like, "i'm not trying to start a fight, but i just want to say my opinion about [celebrity name]."
even though i ignore it, it's still annoying..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I don't understand.   What I don't understand. EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 11:42 am

Exactly. It's really annoying.
Especially the "I'm not trying to start a fight" thing, it's damn annoying.
I mean, what's the point in saying that? You're obviously going to start something by saying what you're going to say if you feel you have to say that.
Hahahah, some people... I tell ya'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I don't understand.   What I don't understand. EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 9:47 am

exactly, they're obviously going to start something even though they say that.
and i don't get how people have the time to diss other celebrities
i mean, get a life!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I don't understand.   What I don't understand. EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 4:23 pm

I think that there is a difference between bashing with a reason and bashing without a reason. Some people just say things without backup, which is pretty dumb. I also dislike the ones where all they CONSTANTLY do is bash him. That is something I will never understand. You can say that you dislike him for being emotional, whiny, bratty, ect. but if you were to say it OVER AND OVER AND OVER again? There is no point at all.

But I also dislike it when there are fans who love him to death to call out others who have an opinion, even if its negative. (Unless of course there are one of those true haters who say stupid things to piss off fans)
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What I don't understand.   What I don't understand. EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 7:01 am

yea.
I hate it when people (especially on the RS forum)
say things just to make people mad.

I also don't like it when people ask REALLY personal questions
such as "Is Ryan a Virgin?" and "how big is Ryan's ****"
I say its none of their business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I don't understand.   What I don't understand. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Yeahh, I know what you mean.
Especially people on the RS forum. It's ridiculous how many people just say stupid stuff there to get a reaction out of the real fans. And they always give the kid posting the stuff the satisfaction of pissing them off.

The kids who post the "personal" questions are over the top. But they're again just looking for a reaction. And they get it.

I totally agree though, it's no one's business really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I don't understand.   What I don't understand. Empty

Back to top Go down

What I don't understand.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ryan Allen Sheckler :: Misc. :: Anything-
Jump to: